The Advocacy Task Force (ATF) is composed of Hydrogen Europe Industry member companies and national/regional associations and spearheaded by the Secretary General with the support of the Secretariat team.
Key objectives of the ATF include:
- Support practical delivery on agreed advocacy priorities and annual action plans - track progress, ensure focus and provide advice on the most impactful actions as well as any updates/adaptations required.
- Provide technical expertise (steering/advising/reviewing/inputting) into regulatory and political activities of interest for Hydrogen Europe such as:
- Participation in EC / other consultations
- Definition and preparation of position papers
- Input into briefings for meetings/events/workshops
- The main focus of the ATF will be at EU level; regional or national level issues raised by members and/or other parties will be assessed on ad-hoc basis depending on their relevance for the broader