Intensive Course Hydrogen
Energy experts agree that hydrogen will play a key role in a future zero-emission energy system.
Hydrogen fuel can be produced from renewable electricity, but has all the advantages of gas. It can be conveniently stored, transported in the existing gas infrastructure, and used in all those applications that are difficult to electrify, such as high-temperature industrial heating and long-distance transport.
In this course you will get a complete overview of the hydrogen value chain and learn all about the latest developments.
How you benefit
- In cooperation with Hydrogen Europe (*Members of Hydrogen Europe get a 30% discount on participation)
- With experts from Equinor, Hydrogen Europe, DNV GL and TU Delft
- In-depth knowledge on key element in energy transition
- Identify new opportunities for the future
- Acquire international network of peers and experts in hydrogen
Preliminary Programme download