The board members are elected among the representatives of the members of the Association for the period of two years. Hydrogen Europe Research aims to achieve high level of sector representativeness in terms of research institution size, geography, areas of expertise and representatives´ gender.
The members of the Executive Board are duly authorized executives of their research organizations and highly committed persons prepared to dedicate appropriate amount of effort, time and presence to the activities of Association.
The Executive Board has the following responsibilities:
- Propose membership procedures for adoption of the General Assembly i.e. acceptance, suspension and access to documentation;
- Propose membership fee rules for the adoption of the General Assembly, i.e. fee inducements and value increase initiatives
- Propose project contribution procedures for the adoption of the General Assembly, i.e. applicable percentage, differentiation of contribution levels and collection mechanism;
- Organize, participate and plan FCH JU and other FCH Sector-related events to the benefits of Members;
- Decide on terms and conditions of the Secretariat’s powers of representation;
- Propose annual strategic communication plans and decide on the implementation modalities of any decision in respect thereof;
- Decide on the establishment of new communication platforms with other fuel cells and hydrogen sector players;
- Proposes the modification and updating of the internal rules;
- Develop strategic vision for the longer term development and positioning of Association.