Promoting hydrogen as the enabler of a zero emission society.
We bring together diverse industry players, large companies and SMEs, who support the delivery of hydrogen and fuel cells technologies. We do this to enable the adoption of an abundant and reliable energy which efficiently fuels Europe’s low carbon economy.
We represent the European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell sector:
- 115 industry companies
- 65 research organisations
- 10 national associations
- Be part of the strongest H2 community in Europe and get your voice heard
- Work closely with the EU institutions to provide data and input regarding strategic objectives, priorities and governance of FCH JU 2014-2020
- Enjoy the exclusive privilege to shape the yearly call for proposals through FCH 2 JU Annual Work Plans (AWPs) and benefit from valuable resources made available through the collaboration of FCH JU private and public partners
- Shape the course for the leading European association for hydrogen and fuel cells through our General Assembly, Technical Committee, Advocacy Task Force and Communications task Force
- Get access to industry knowledge & business intelligence
- Network with potential business partners and interact with decision-makers and stakeholders at EU level
- Take advantage of services provided by Hydrogen Europe Secretariat
For more detailed information, please also have a look at the following documents:
Application form download