- Be part of the strongest hydrogen and fuel cells community in Europe and get your voice heard.
- Work closely with the EU institutions to provide data and input regarding strategic objectives, priorities and governance of FCH JU 2014-2020.
- Enjoy the exclusive privilege to shape the yearly call for proposals through FCH 2 JU Annual Work Plans (AWPs) and benefit from valuable resources made available through the collaboration of FCH JU private and public partners.
- Shape the course for the leading European association for hydrogen and fuel cells through our General Assembly and Bodies.
- Tailored communication and advocacy programme vis-à-vis EU institutions, key decision-makers and other stakeholders.
- Get access to industry knowledge & business intelligence.
- Network with potential business and project partners and interact with decision-makers and stakeholders at EU level.
- Up-to-date information on EU and global developments, activities and events relevant to the sector through our weekly newsletter.
- Webinar briefings – the webinar briefings organised by the Secretariat are the perfect way for Hydrogen Europe members to find out more and ask questions around key areas of interest to them.
- Unique platform for knowledge sharing, exchange and networking across various segments of the FCH industry.
HOW TO JOIN?
All companies with industry interests in hydrogen and fuel cells and with a European office can apply for membership. Please consult Hydrogen Europe Bylaws for detailed rules, eligibility criteria, rights and obligations.
I want to become a member: please download the membership form and send it back completed and signed to Ms Vera Ventura, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hydrogen Europe Membership Presentation download
Hydrogen Europe Application Form download
Hydrogen Europe Bylaws download
Hydrogen Europe Charter download