UKFCHA (UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association)
The UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association acts on behalf of its members to accelerate the commercialization of fuel cell and hydrogen energy technologies. We provide a respected and authoritative point of contact and a clear, informed and up-to-date view on research, development and demonstration priorities for Government, other funding agencies and opinion formers.
Our members include the leading UK fuel cell and hydrogen companies as well as organisations from the academic community and a range of other stakeholders with an interest in these clean energy solutions and the associated elements of the supply chain.
The Association was launched in summer 2010 following the merger of Fuel Cells UK and the UK Hydrogen Association. UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association is a company limited by guarantee.
- All fuel cell types and applications;
- The full fuel cell supply chain (from research into material science through to systems integration and distribution);
- Hydrogen production and storage;
- Hydrogen infrastructure; and
- Other issues around the delivery, storage and use of associated fuels.
| GB, 108 Lexden Rd, West Bergholt, Colchester CO6| twitter
Activities in value chain
Member Id: 1202
This member datasheet was last updated on : 19.07.2019Modify this member datasheet