BOSS Energy Consulting
Founded in 2014, BOSS Energy Consulting LTD is an established zero-carbon, renewable recruitment business. Our services cover established, growing and emerging energies associated with the generation, distribution and use of carbon-free energy. Our offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore provide clients and candidates a recruitment service that taps into the global energy market, but at the same times feels local. Our networks, regional consultants and unrivalled knowledge allows us to access global talent whilst remaining attentive to domestic values and customs. The energy industry is undergoing a seismic shift towards a carbon neutral and sustainable future.
The account manager will work across France and the Netherlands. They will engage directly with prospective customers, in order to communicate the significant value statement for the organizations system technology and drive revenue growth by cultivating business relationships.
This role serves a critical function to build trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with the end-users of company technology.
- Build strong client relationships to support regional manager support
- Contact new clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- You will work hand in hand with different teams – especially with the sales, product, and development team – you will be their main contact person, so the feedback you can provide them will be super valuable.
- Help regional manager with forecast and other deliverables (Operations, salesforce, budget, etc)
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience
- BS or BA degree in engineering, marketing, business, or other relevant course of study.
- Ability to travel as needed to fulfil project requirements
- Dynamic communication abilities; persuasive and energetic.
- Demonstrated business acumen with ability to articulate value statements in meaningful ways to diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Diligent and persistent in lead generation and customer development activities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with project management and team leadership.
- Results-oriented and driven work style.
- Excellent task-oriented follow-through.
Native English and French – Any other language is an advantage
How to apply?
Contact Brogan Gollop at firstname.lastname@example.org