BOSS Energy Consulting
Founded in 2014, BOSS Energy Consulting LTD is an established zero-carbon, renewable recruitment business. Our services cover established, growing and emerging energies associated with the generation, distribution and use of carbon-free energy. Our offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore provide clients and candidates a recruitment service that taps into the global energy market, but at the same times feels local. Our networks, regional consultants and unrivalled knowledge allows us to access global talent whilst remaining attentive to domestic values and customs. The energy industry is undergoing a seismic shift towards a carbon neutral and sustainable future.
- Supporting front-end commercial and contractual tenders.
- Managing contracts for significant international projects with a commercial and contractual focus.
- Organising and directing project stakeholders to gather pertinent data.
- You will take part in various projects and bid management teams with significant involvement during all project phases, from early contract strategy to managing the bid management process, contract negotiations, and project and contract follow-up.
- You’ll promote agreement between sales reps and clients on commercial and contractual concerns, and you’ll adopt best practices where necessary.
- You will proactively offer guidance on the contractual processes related to the project, regarding claims, modifications, communication, and notice.
- You will manage variation orders, disputes, and claims.
- You will communicate with our Legal department about all legal issues and potential legal problems in the projects.
- You will assist project purchasing with the establishment and negotiation of complex subcontracts and strategic procurements during project execution.
- You should have a strong emphasis on equipment delivery projects and at least seven years of experience managing contracts.
- You should also have a thorough understanding of contract and procurement strategies, complex agreements, negotiations, contract formation, performance issues, and contract closeouts.
- You should have a sense of urgency and the ability to work under pressure.
- You have a commercial perspective, are ambitious, and are good at negotiating.
- You are also organised and have excellent cooperation and communication abilities. You possess the capacity to inspire others, exercise great moral character, and create internal as well as external trust.
- You are comfortable within a wide variety of functional, commercial, and technical discussions.
- You are used to navigate in cross-functional international environments.
- You speak and write fluently in English & German
(Please note this is not a fully remote role and will require some on site presence)
How to apply?
Charlie Plant – Hydrogen Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com