- Support the work of the Event Director,
- Assist in the organisation of events and meeting logistics (online and onsite),
- Search and propose venues for future events,
- Follow-up with event attendees,
- Draft content for emails, webpages and social media platforms related to events,
- Support in the preparation of presentations for meetings and support in drafting reports,
- Ad hoc support of the Operations Team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Event Management, Tourism, Management, Communication, Marketing or related,
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office package,
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, additional languages are a plus,
- Interest in delivering exciting events,
- Ability to learn fast and deliver quality results while respecting deadlines, even when working under pressure,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong organisational skills and good eye for detail,
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn about the hydrogen sector,
- Sense of humour.
What we offer:
- International and dynamic team,
- CIP contract for 6 months,
- Great opportunity to learn about the non-profit management, partner and membership management and the hydrogen sector,
- Good internship compensation,
- Home office beyond the Covid restriction period as well.
Start: as soon as possible
How to apply?
- Please email your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line “Events Intern” with your first name and surname.
- Applications to be considered valid must include: a one-page letter of motivation, proof that you can live and work in Belgium, and a CV. Please do not send anything else.
- Visa/work permit requirements: Candidates must currently hold the independent right to live and work in Belgium and be prepared to ensure that right remains throughout the scope of the contract. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you meet the legal requirements to live and work in Belgium.
- Any incomplete applications will be disregarded.
- The deadline for applications is 08.07.2022. Please be advised that the deadline for applications is 23:55 on the day mentioned in the above field “Application deadline”. Please be aware that the deadline for submitting applications is considered to be the time zone for the country where the vacancy has arisen.
- Interviews will be held in the week of 11-15.07.2022.
- Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
The personal data we collect during hiring processes is only used for the purposes of carrying out the selection process and is deleted once the process has ended. For shortlisted candidates, we routinely ask for their consent to keep their information for 6 months after the end of the selection process in case other vacancies that could fit their profile open up.