• Coordinate with Process owners and engineers across the manufacturing facility to understand the process, data capture, and data usage needs to enable operations.
• Develop requirements for Manufacturing Execution System and quality data collection and analysis software to be deployed within pilot and production facilities.
• Contribute to the design of MES system interfaces to the corporate ERP and other information systems.
• Lead the implementation and continued maintenance of the MES system and systems interfaces.
• Create the network topology for managing the meeting of operational technology and information technology.
• Recruiting technicians that will support connectivity with automation and controls within the facilities and provide support for IT/OT and automation troubleshooting when needed.
• Ownership of manufacturing related systems, provide support as needed, and support their continued evolution.
• Minimum High School Education, with relevant experience and proven track record of success. Preferred B.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering or related engineering degree required.
• Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing-related information systems.
• The ideal candidate must be well versed in manufacturing information systems and familiar with manufacturing operations and enterprise applications.
• In addition, this individual must have the ability to work with all levels of the organization as a cross-functional team member.
How to apply?
Please get in touch with Brogan Gollop – Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com