BOSS Energy Consulting
Founded in 2014, BOSS Energy Consulting LTD is an established zero-carbon, renewable recruitment business. Our services cover established, growing and emerging energies associated with the generation, distribution and use of carbon-free energy. Our offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore provide clients and candidates a recruitment service that taps into the global energy market, but at the same times feels local. Our networks, regional consultants and unrivalled knowledge allows us to access global talent whilst remaining attentive to domestic values and customs. The energy industry is undergoing a seismic shift towards a carbon neutral and sustainable future.
The fuel cell system will be an integral part of microgrid energy solutions for the future. As they prepare to launch this high-tech product, looking to add an Energy Solutions Product Manager to their entrepreneurial team. The role will work with an international team to define and execute the product portfolio for the North American market.
In this role as the Energy Solutions Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the North American product functionalities and portfolio, derived from market requirements and regulations, as part of a global product team.
- Own the regional product and portfolio management: Responsible for deriving product functionalities and requirements, including identification, tracking and interpretation of regional standards, regulation, and legislation to derive and document requirements on the fuel cell component, system, and interface level.
- Market entry: Responsible for preparing the product and related interfaces, accessories and auxiliaries for market entry and supporting development of US fuel cell variant regarding local requirements and regulations.
- Strategy: Developing and maintaining product strategy for the stationary fuel cell, derive market requirements and product functionalities for current and future products, and evaluate the technical and economical market feasibility.
- Support local certification efforts: Support coordination of testing and certification efforts in alignment with the local certification team. Include the impact of testing and certification requirements into the product strategy and regional portfolio.
- Support customer success: Provide technical sales support and project management support for customer projects. Support the development of documentation, communication, and marketing content.
- Collaboration: Skilled at working cross-functioning with your team and not working alone in your own silo.
- Contributor: Working in the details and execution of field pilots for a new technology and business.
- Travel Expectation: Ability to travel up to 15%
- 5+ years of experience in energy or technology fields, such as microgrids, distributed energy, renewable energy, Utility scale power, stationary generation technologies (Combined-heat-andpower, gas engines, fuel cells or similar) etc.
- 3+ years of experience in product management for commercially available technologies, such as stationary generation technologies, renewable energy, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication skills both customer facing and internally, able to communicate and influence stakeholders in a globally distributed team.
- Strong self-starter.
- Can easily work remote with digital tools for both internal and external communication and collaboration (i.e., Microsoft Teams, Mural, etc.)
- Previous experience launching a new business or bringing a product from pre-commercial stage into full scale production in a new region.
- Experience with technical project management working in cross functional teams.
- Experience working with stationary fuel cell applications and/or hydrogen.
Contact: Hydrogen Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com