The Role: Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator role is an administrative and project delivery support role, in an exciting new industry that seeks to bring zero emissions mobility to all sectors of global heavy- duty transportation, with a great opportunity for growth. A Project Coordinator is an administrative professional who will assist the project delivery leadership with organizing and controlling project activities through communicating risks, opportunities and current state of the project. They fulfill their obligations by coordinating meetings, resources, equipment and information. Project Coordinators handle projects with the goal of seeing them through on time and within budget. The Project Coordinator’s role is crucial to a company’s success because they ensure projects run smoothly by controlling workflow, scheduling assignments, evaluating the course of the project and reporting its status to the management and stakeholders.
You will own the customer experience, business and technical requirements, technical delivery, performance metrics and roadmap for LIFTE’s heavy-duty hydrogen export control panel.
You will manage external product development technical and commercial relationships with suppliers, national labs, testing agencies and standard organizations to deliver a state of the art hydrogen export control panel and associated fill protocols.
You will utilize Systems Engineering principles and practices to ensure your new products are designed and built the right way and that the delivered products meet customer needs.
You will be passionate about delivering products which are:
- Safe to operate
- Cost competitive
- Highly efficient and reliable and
- Delight our customers
You will use analytics (both pre- and post-product release) to make data-driven product and system design decisions.
You will be passionate about managing equipment interfaces and possess a high level of attention to detail.
Extremely Competitive Benefits Program
- Performance-based company profit sharing bonuses
- Stock options possible
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Travel, health, and accident insurance
- Competitive and environmentally friendly mobility options paid for by employer
- Family friendly policies
What Experience & Education is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years experience in an administrative role or within a project team
- Project management training an asset (CAPM, CSM, etc)
What Skills are Necessary for Success?
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills
- Strong ability to work independently and handle ambiguity
- Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to lead by influence and get work done through others
- Extreme curiosity and appetite for learning and growth
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
What Qualities are We Looking for?
- Passion: your passion is incorporated in what you do, and drives your progress
- Servant leadership: constant focus on how your work can serve the needs of others
- A focus on excellence: your work is error free and complete
- Good judgement: your recommendations are sound
- High integrity: you do the right thing, especially when no one is looking
- Community builder: we like each other, and want you to be a contributing member of the LIFTE community in whichever way you are uniquely designed
- Diversity of thought and approach is important to us
Would you like to join us? Please apply: