Looking for a high-performing Sales manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets and maintaining our company’s market leadership in Green Hydrogen generation. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team’s potential, synergies with ProGen and the Fuel Cell sales team, as well as developing new leads driving them to a close. As our team expands, you will be able to help us achieve our aggressive growth forecast becoming the undisputed leader in H2 generation.
You will be expected collaborate with the team, the Global Sales team and the Electrolyser organization to craft sales plans and participate in the go-to-market and overall strategy of our Electrolyser solutions.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets individually at first as part of the overall sales team, and as we recruit additional talent you will successfully manage the N.E. sales team.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands customer base for multiyear revenue targets ensuring our place as the gold standard in the industry.
• In the mid-term, recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present realistic but aggressive sales and revenue forecasts to the management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Suggest strategies based on Renewables Tax Credit experience.
• Set target customer lists to couple electrolysers with large renewable stranded power available in key locations to serve existing or newly expanded customer base in the FC Vehicle market (trucks, forklifts, buses, trains, boats, etc.)
• Develop and maintain strong cross functional relationships and collaborate effectively throughout the business.
• Always represent the company in a professional manner and in all interactions.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required in business, finance, accounting or other related field of study; MBA or equivalent degree desirable.
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Experience in any of the following is highly valued: Sales, Finance, Administrative Support
• Good network and knowledge of Green Hydrogen business.
• Successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager/director, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and management skills.
• Computer and software systems skills as applicable to position including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Salesforce.com (highly preferred).
• Dynamic interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders.
• Uncompromising dedication to quality.
• Demonstrated analytical abilities with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task effectively.
• Ability to role model high standards of professionalism.
• Excellent follow-through.
• Must be driven and self-motivated.
How to apply?
Contact: Brogan Gollop – Recruitment Consultant (Hydrogen & Clean Energy) –firstname.lastname@example.org