Senior Business Development Manager
BOSS Energy Consulting
Founded in 2014, BOSS Energy Consulting LTD is an established zero-carbon, renewable recruitment business. Our services cover established, growing and emerging energies associated with the generation, distribution and use of carbon-free energy. Our offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore provide clients and candidates a recruitment service that taps into the global energy market, but at the same times feels local. Our networks, regional consultants and unrivalled knowledge allows us to access global talent whilst remaining attentive to domestic values and customs. The energy industry is undergoing a seismic shift towards a carbon neutral and sustainable future.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of assessing market opportunities, identify prospects and lead commercial and business development activities across Green Hydrogen/E-fuels Projects across the European Market
- Building and developing our hydrogen business in your geographical perimeter.
- Create and develop business models and asset project options for hydrogen.
- Lead and coordinate activities along the full hydrogen value chain.
- Customer/partners negotiations.
- You analyse legislation and translate trends into concrete commercial recommendations for the business.
- You Identify and secure new deals and customers, and form business and development partnerships.
- Strong technical and commercial background with BSc/MSc in Engineering, MBA degree is preferred.
- Business development track record
- Technical experience – to understand renewable power generation systems and electrolyser and hydrogen processes,
- Experience – preferably from hydrogen, chemical, industrial gases, utilities, and power industry.
- Financial acumen related to business and project development.
- Excellent English language skills (spoken & written) for all roles.
- You must be willing to be based in Switzerland, Hamburg, or Rotterdam.
How to apply?
Contact – Brogan Gollop – firstname.lastname@example.org