- Work on future-relevant development projects for new hydrogen systems as part of our decarbonization strategy.
- Accompany the entire product development process starting with the idea, through development and testing to market launch.
- Mechanical design engineering of hydrogen reciprocating compressor based on overall system design.
- Take responsiblity for the development, execution and evaluation of variants and a modular series.
- Collaborate with external development partners, universities and suppliers in the selection of components, such as seals, materials or valves.
- Close collaboration with system design, testing, production and quality.
- Successfully completed university degree (university, TU) specializing in mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of piston compressor design, ideally in the field of hydrogen high-pressure compression
- Strong knowledge of compressor design, design guidelines, and components such as seals, materials, valves, and the tribological system.
- Knowledge of hydraulic drive technology is desirable.
- Good knowledge in the use of modern CAE systems, such as Siemens NX, Team-Center as well as relevant calculation tools is an advantage.
- Very good German and English languages skills both written and spoken.
- High degree of initiative, enthusiasm and openness to new solutions and have an independent, structured and reliable way of working.
Become a Voithian and join us to shape the future of our company. Working at Voith means to actively promote future-oriented technologies. We offer you a responsible job in our division Turbo with challenging tasks and scope for creativity. Furthermore there are a lot of other reasons for working with Voith. Take your chance – at Voith.
Apply now via our web portal.
Find more details about the application process.
The J. M. Voith SE & Co. KG | VTA is looking forward to your application!
Your personal contact
J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG | VZS
Global Business Services HR EMEA
Recruiting Services • Petra Flüg • phone +49 7321 37 2382
Job ID 69169