The incumbent is a crucial member of the H2 Manufacturing, Project, and Development teams. This position will be tasked with developing and maintaining the design of h2 generation, compression, storage, and dispensing systems at all plant locations. By partnering with Production, the Senior Electrical Engineer will develop a thorough understanding of the process and performance requirements of the Hydrogen plant and will be an integral part to continually improve its effectiveness and design.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be an integral part to help in the enhancement of the current technology, establishing and developing processes to grow the Engineering department, and assisting in the development and design of new facilities.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and deploy solutions for hydrogen infrastructure systems focused on process improvements and optimal system performance.
• Provide leadership when deploying solutions for H2 design to ensure appropriate communication and achievement of deliverables.
• Design and review for electrical power system architecture, main electrical components and connections (transformer, PDC, MCC, rectifier, VFD, sync-transfer system, MV electric motor for different types of process compressor), and overall high power/voltage solutions.
• Develop, read, approve, and maintain comprehensive project documentation including equipment specifications, electrical and mechanical diagrams, single line diagrams, three line diagrams, short circuit studies, and familiar with flow charts, cause/effect diagrams, and Piping and Instrument Drawings (P&IDs).
• Partner with key stakeholders and leadership to understand their objectives and develop a strategic plan and cross-functional roadmap to support.
• Work with Site Planners to develop new sites and technology to support efficient and innovative growth of Hydrogen production.
• Mentor team members on design work and act as senior technical resource for guidance.
• Proactive in providing value-added solutions to current designs.
• Partner with Operations, Engineering, IT, and outside vendors to prioritize critical tasks to meet projects objectives most optimally.
• Work cross-functionally to assess current state, gather requirements, and translate specifications for the execution of projects, delivery of technology solutions and products.
• Work cross functionally to continue the evolution of product and manufacturing design.
• Collaborate with Operations Teams to develop Lessons Learned and Process Improvements.
• Work with management to develop Engineering processes and standards for Hydrogen production and plant design.
• Responsible for the review and approval of contractor electrical design deliverables
• Support all active sites and new project development as required.
How to apply?
Send your CV to Kyle.firstname.lastname@example.org