Senior Project Manager
BOSS Energy Consulting
Founded in 2014, BOSS Energy Consulting LTD is an established zero-carbon, renewable recruitment business. Our services cover established, growing and emerging energies associated with the generation, distribution and use of carbon-free energy. Our offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore provide clients and candidates a recruitment service that taps into the global energy market, but at the same times feels local. Our networks, regional consultants and unrivalled knowledge allows us to access global talent whilst remaining attentive to domestic values and customs. The energy industry is undergoing a seismic shift towards a carbon neutral and sustainable future.
- Responsibility for the planning, control, monitoring and implementation of national and international plant engineering and EPC projects with our customers.
- Fulfilment of contracts and orders, from the award of the contract to the acceptance of the system with the customer.
- Customer support and technical contact for product and project-specific customer inquiries with the help of a project team.
- Processing, evaluation and implementation of customer requests.
- Management of the product and project-specific system documentation.
- Coordination of internal and external project deadlines and use of resources, taking into account technical, economic and social aspects.
- Ensuring the contractually agreed system specifications.
- Processing of claims in cooperation with our legal department.
- Close cooperation with other departments (e.g. sales, engineering etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Completed engineering studies preferably in the fields of industrial engineering, process engineering, plant construction, electrical engineering, automation technology or equivalent training and further education.
- Several years of professional experience in project management and order processing.
- Several years of experience in large-scale process engineering or special plant construction is required.
- Further training and certifications in the field of project management are desired.
- Experience in the field of plant or special plant construction facilitates the induction.
- Several years of professional experience in the hydrogen industry or with project consortia is required.
- Intercultural Competence.
- Initiator with a high degree of independence and a sense of responsibility.
- Strong organizational, coordination, communication and team skills.
- Strong assertiveness, negotiation skills and social skills.
- Very good knowledge of German, English and MS Office.
- Willingness for personal development in the area of responsibility.
How to apply?
Get in touch with David Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!