Technical Sales Manager
BOSS Energy Consulting
Founded in 2014, BOSS Energy Consulting LTD is an established zero-carbon, renewable recruitment business. Our services cover established, growing and emerging energies associated with the generation, distribution and use of carbon-free energy. Our offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore provide clients and candidates a recruitment service that taps into the global energy market, but at the same times feels local. Our networks, regional consultants and unrivalled knowledge allows us to access global talent whilst remaining attentive to domestic values and customs. The energy industry is undergoing a seismic shift towards a carbon neutral and sustainable future.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets in the Energy, Industrial, and Oil & Gas sectors.
- Work with EPC companies to integrate electrolyser solutions into their projects.
- Identify and qualify potential customers and establish strong relationships with key decision-makers.
- Collaborate with the technical team to prepare proposals, technical documents, and commercial offers.
- Provide technical support and guidance to customers throughout the sales process.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify new opportunities.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities and customer interactions.
- Manage early end bids.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Proven track record of successful sales in the Energy, Industrial, or Oil & Gas sectors.
- Experience working with EPC companies and integrating solutions into projects.
- Knowledge of hydrogen electrolyser technology and applications desirable.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to understand complex technical concepts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to apply?
Get in touch with Brogan Gollop at firstname.lastname@example.org