The client is preparing to launch its fuel cell (FC) product in North America. The FC system will be an integral part of microgrid energy solutions for the future. We are working with energy partners to bring this system to the market.
In this role as the Fuel Cell Test Engineer, you will be responsible for enabling the interface and application management to enable partners & customers to seamless integrate the fuel cell product into their solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technical, or Science.
- 3+ years of experience in energy or technology fields, such as microgrids, distributed energy, renewable energy, Utility scale power, stationary generation technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in requirements engineering & management and technical customer interface design, specification & management of stationary generation technologies.
- Comfortable working in a “start-up” environment.
- Strong communication skills both customer facing and internally.
- Can easily work remote with digital tools for both internal and external communication.
- Experience in product management.
- Experience in gas and electrical safety, as well as certification and testing of stationary generation technologies.