AFHYPAC (French Association for Hydrogen and Fuel cells)
The French Association for Hydrogen and Fuel cells (AFHYPAC) is a non-profit organization (French Law of 1901) in charge of promoting the hydrogen and fuel cells technologies and coordinates actions of the major H2 stakeholders in France.
Accelerate hydrogen solutions for clean mobility and integration of renewable energies in energy systems by:
- Communication & Information: gather and disseminate scientific, technical and regulation information
- Lobbying: play an active role in contacting public authorities and policy makers to promote national hydrogen program
- Expertise: publish studies on important issues for deployment of hydrogen solutions and hydrogen market in France (e.g. Economic models for H2 applications).
AFHYPAC is the key partner of Ministries and policy makers (Ministère de l’Ecologie, de l’Energie et du Développement Durable, Ministère de l’Economie, Ministère de la Recherche, ADEME, …) in various fields:
- Policies, Regulation codes & standards to enable early markets to grow
- Information & training
- Prospective studies for gaining increased support from policy-makers:
- Hydrogen & fuel cells for clean mobility
- Lean-CO2 & renewable Hydrogen production in smart energy grid.
| FR, 28 Rue Saint Dominique 75007 Paris
Activities in value chain
Member Id: 305
This member datasheet was last updated on : 07.08.2018Modify this member datasheet