Electrolyzer Piping Engineer- HyLYZER 1000
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems. We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
At our Oevel site in Belgium, Cummins is developing innovative Fuel Cell and Electrolyzer technologies that can generate hydrogen for various applications with zero emissions – contributing to a safe and healthy environment for future generations.
We have a diverse team of engineers dedicated to the development of existing and future products for customers on a global scale. We are currently looking for an Electrolyzer Piping Engineer to join the team. The role will report to the Design Engineering Manager.
Your impact will include:
- Responsible for the piping design of the product/subsystem/module
- Help define concepts for modularization of the mechanical implementation of the process design of the product/subsystem/module
- Select and define piping components based on the Process and Instrumentation Diagram of the product/subsystem/module and the Piping Specification
- Define and follow-up on simulation and validation work together with simulation and validation experts
- Interface with skid design function, process design team, electrical and instrumentation design team, and product/subsystem/module design team
- Create clear and well-defined work packages for the CAD team (modeling / drafting) and follow up
- Approve models, drawings, and other technical definition documentation
- Report to the product/subsystem/module design team leadership as well as the mechanical design manager
- College, university, or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines is required.
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Able to read and understand a P&ID
- EPC background, preferably in Hydrogen, Oxygen service, Oil & Gas, Offshore equipment
- Working knowledge of ASME II, ASME V, ASME VIII, ASME IX and ASME B31.12
- Able to steer a global team of designers / drafter located in India, Canada, Belgium and other locations.
- Experience with PTC Creo CAD platform is a bonus
How to apply?
You can apply from Cummins Careers Website.