Vision & Mission
Hydrogen Europe is the European association representing the interest of the hydrogen industry and its stakeholders and promoting hydrogen as an enabler of a zero-emission society. With more than 400+ members, including 25+ EU regions and 30+ national associations, we encompass the entire value chain of the European hydrogen and fuel cell ecosystem. Our vision is to propel global carbon neutrality by accelerating European hydrogen industry.
Hydrogen Europe’s mission is to
- enable the adoption of clean hydrogen as an abundant and reliable energy carrier and feedstock which efficiently fuels Europe’s net-zero economy;
- bring together diverse industry players, large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises, national hydrogen associations, non-governmental organisations, regional public authorities and other relevant organisations which support the delivery of clean hydrogen and fuel cells technologies in line with the vision and mission of Hydrogen Europe;
- Promote national, European and international policies and initiatives that strengthen the full development of European and global hydrogen technologies and clean hydrogen markets;
- Promote and coordinate research, development and innovation of clean hydrogen technologies;
- Be the sole and united voice of the European hydrogen industry through the joint efforts of its Members at European level;
- Be the driving force for the future direction of the hydrogen sector.