As a Project Developer for Green Hydrogen, you will have the opportunity to drive the development of cutting-edge green hydrogen projects from inception to operation.
This role plays a critical part in the company’s project development efforts, focusing on securing project sites, navigating regulatory processes, and optimizing project feasibility and commercial success through effective collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify suitable project sites aligned with the companies strategy.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with real estate brokers/agents to facilitate site acquisition.
- Obtain all necessary permits and land entitlements in accordance with the companies strategy.
- Retain and manage siting support team including Environmental consultants, regulatory lawyers, community outreach and consultation and Government and public relations.
- Work closely with the Commercial team to optimize site selection, hydrogen sales, feedstock procurement, EPC contracting, and the financial viability of project contracts.
- Integrate seamlessly with the technical and engineering team to ensure that design elements or modifications are incorporated into the permitting and community outreach plans effectively.
- Oversee Local Tax Strategy and Economic Development Initiatives: Take charge of local tax strategy implementation and drive economic development initiatives to support project objectives.
- Execute the hiring process to build an expanded project development team in alignment with the companies expansion strategy, ensuring the team’s capability to meet project goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required – engineering, science or business/economics degree preferred; Master’s or MBA degree is a plus.
- At least 7-10 years’ work experience required.
- Energy or waste experience preferred.
How to apply?
Please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with general availability to speak.