• You will develop the PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) Electrolysis Smart Module in an agile and interdisciplinary team.
• Your focus is on the development of a safety concept for an ELY Smart Module.
• You consider the necessary standards for a prototype application and series introduction.
• You carry out risk assessments from a system perspective in cooperation with other business units.
• You are responsible for risk minimization and compliance with required standards for the ELY Smart Module.
• You are the contact person for all safety issues for the ELY Smart Module.
• Education: University degree in the field of process engineering, mechanical engineering or
• Personality and way of working: Ability to work in a team, flexible even when things change quickly
• Framework conditions, goal-oriented, resilient, structured, acting independently, thinking analytically and interdisciplinary
• Experience: Several years of relevant professional experience and expertise in the area of requirements development, product safety and functional safety
• Know-how: In-depth knowledge of safety analyses such as FMEA, etc.
• Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
Contact: Brogan Gollop – Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com