The category of Corporate Membership is open and accessible to any legal entity cumulatively meeting the following criteria:
- Having the legal personality;
- Being duly constituted in accordance with the laws and practices of its country of origin;
- Being a for-profit legal entity, i.e., a legal entity having as purpose to generate profits to be distributed between its founders, shareholders and/or directors;
- Having its registered office or its principal place of business in the territory being composed of (i) the EU, (ii) the European Economic Area (EEA), (iii) associated countries to the European R&I framework programme (Associated Countries), (iv) EU candidate countries (Candidate Countries), and (v) the United Kingdom; and
- Complying with Article 14 of Hydrogen Europe’s Bylaws.
The category of Corporate Membership is divided in the following subcategories:
- The category of industry corporate members is open and accessible to any legal entity (i) having activities in the sectors of (aa) the research and development, (bb) the demonstration, (cc) the industrialisation, and/or (dd) the deployment of hydrogen and fuel cells in the EU, the EEA, or the United Kingdom or (ii) having a concrete plan to develop such activities within two (2) years as from its admission; and
- The category of non-industry corporate members is open and accessible to any legal entity being active in the finance, consultancy, or any other sector and (i) having in one of these sectors activities relating to hydrogen and fuel cells projects in the EU, the EEA or the United Kingdom or (ii) having a concrete plan to develop such activities within two (2) years as from its admission.
HOW TO JOIN AS A CORPORATE MEMBER
Please follow the below steps to become a member of Hydrogen Europe.
- Corporate – Membership application form
- Code of conduct
If there are any questions fill in the contact form and our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
Make Sure Your E-mail Won't Filter Us!
If you do not see the confirmation email in a few minutes, please check your junk/spam/trash/bin email folder.
No confirmation email? Write to: email@example.com explaining the problem. We will do our best to answer your request as soon as possible.