EU REGIONAL MEMBER
The category of European Regional Membership is open and accessible to any legal entity cumulatively meeting the following criteria:
- Having the legal personality;
- Being duly constituted in accordance with the laws and practices of its country of origin;
- Being a regional public authority, i.e. (i) any public administration, including public advisory bodies, at regional or local level; (ii) any legal entity performing public administrative functions under national law, including specific duties, activities or services in relation to the environment; and (iii) any legal entity having public responsibilities or functions, or providing public services relating to the environment under the control of a body or person falling within (i) or (ii);
- Having its registered office or its principal place of activity in the territory being composed of (i) the EU, (ii) the EEA, (iii) the Associated Countries, (iv) the Candidate Countries, and (v) the United Kingdom; and (e) Complying with Article 14 of Hydrogen Europe’s Bylaws.
There shall be only one (1) European Regional Member per region.
HOW TO JOIN AS A EU REGIONAL MEMBER
Please follow the below steps to become a member of Hydrogen Europe.
- EU Regional membership application form
- Code of conduct
If there are any questions fill in the contact form and our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
Make Sure Your E-mail Won't Filter Us!
If you do not see the confirmation email in a few minutes, please check your junk/spam/trash/bin email folder.
No confirmation email? Write to: email@example.com explaining the problem. We will do our best to answer your request as soon as possible.