In this new role you will prospect and develops new aftersales opportunities to grow the business and independently executes account plans to build customer relationships and achieve sales goals within the assigned sales territory, market segment or channel partners in our aftersales department.
Being the Aftermarket Sales Specialist, you will be finding the opportunities to increase sales by identifying, researching, and contacting prospective customers and developing account plans for top prospects and conducts agreed upon face-to-face sales calls.
You will also be :
- Develops, manages, and maintains business relationships with assigned accounts supporting the organization’s sales strategy. Strengthens current customer relationships that enable identification of a customer’s needs, business model and buying process.
- Support customers’ requirements and inquires worldwide.
- Managing RFQ’s / creating quotations according to customer requirements and Cummins maintenance recommendation.
- Prepare Long Terms Maintenance Contracts, LTSA
- Prepare commercial quotations (spare parts and services), build costing-sales price sheets.
- Lead internal interactions during the bidding process to obtain the deliverables allowing you to develop the proposal (Service team, finance, legal, manufacturing)
- Negotiate proposal and terms and conditions with customer.
- Develop new maintenance contracts and parts sales opportunities for aftersales units in a defined area.
- Reporting maintenance contract tracker, quote log, sales forecast, CRM tool management.
- Negotiate proposal and terms and conditions with customer according to company guidelines, including payment terms. Assists with collection of accounts receivables when needed.
- Drives sales, achieving sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction. Deliver Sales and Prime Margin Annual Operation Plan (AOP).
- Leads, manages, and coordinates communication and interfaces with the customer at appropriate levels.
You will ideally have sales or account management experience within a processing or energy industries, however if you enjoy and can evidence a high level of attention to detail, resiliency, and strong communication skills along with an interest in managing complex accounts in the international environment, we’d love to hear from you. Here are some of the other skills and competencies we’d like you to have:
- BA degree in Marketing, Sales, Technical, Engineering or a related discipline.
- MA and (or) MBA degree in the Marketing, Sales disciplines or social discipline is a plus.
- Extended professional experience in Sales Management, Business Development and / or Account management, including previous customer and/or product experience.
- Previous experience in Business-to-Business link to supplies for industrial process, chemical, petrochemical, O&G, energy generation. Selling equipment or hi-tec parts (steam turbine, gas turbine, wind turbine, compressors, pumps, boilers, wet cooling or dry cooling, heat exchangers, Balance of Plant, electrical generators, PLC’s, sensors, valves etc.)
- Fluency in English, as this is our main business language, along with any other languages.
What we offer:
- We will welcome you in an international warm environment and open work atmosphere.
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- Variable compensation based on organizational goals.
- Opportunity to work on a hybrid model.
- A growing business link to the decarbonization
How to apply?
Please apply directly from our website: