Production and distribution of hydrogen is a critical enabler of the transition to sustainable energy and a vital component of achieving net-zero emissions economies. The hydrogen economy represents a key opportunity for Aliaxis as part of its Infrastructure and Industrial solutions offering.
Reporting to the VP Industrial Business Development, the Business Development Manager Hydrogen will assess market opportunities, identifies prospects and hydrogen trial sites, builds a pipeline of project opportunities and leads the hydrogen business development activities. The job holder provides the Marketing and Innovation teams with market and customer insights to feed the innovation pipeline and define the product roadmap for the future.
The role is based in Aliaxis Group Head-office in Brussels or in one of our German sites (Wunstorf and Mannheim) and will require up to 50% of travelling across Europe.
- Develop a sales growth strategy to achieve revenue targets and expand Aliaxis’ market presence in the hydrogen industry;
- Implement the market strategy and ensure business development and sales growth in EMEA;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the hydrogen energy market, including identifying potential customers, partners, and suppliers;
- Identify pilot projects and opportunities for co-creation to develop and sell Aliaxis’ solutions, apply learnings to improve Aliaxis’ future offering;
- Provide market and customers insights to Marketing and Innovation teams to feed the innovation pipeline and develop innovative solutions to meet customer needs;
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Technical Back Office to capture market opportunities.
- Proven track record in business development, account management – ideally in infrastructure or industrial sectors;
- Familiar with hydrogen production, transport, storage, distribution, networks & hydrogen uses/applications;
- A passion for the decarbonisation of the global economy
- Experience in B2B business development for gas applications (production and/or distribution)
- Experience in large projects sales with EPC contractors (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) and/or OEM’s;
- Strong communicator, effective at engaging and leading across levels, functions, businesses and geographies, both internally and externally;
- Fluent in English and German, any other European language is a plus.
What we offer:
We offer a unique opportunity to join a Belgian global company with a very international & collaborative culture that is transforming dynamically and that is committed to its future growth, service excellence and employee engagement. Next to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer an impactful role and real growth opportunities.
Aliaxis and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply?
Please apply with an English-language CV exclusively online via our homepage (www.aliaxis.de)
We are looking forward to your compelling application!
Aliaxis Germany GmbH