In this dual product/customer-focused position you will be acting as a technical liaison between the Cummins field service organization and the Engineering, Quality, and Manufacturing organizations to proactively identify, define, and prioritize product issues and to implement both short-term and long-term solutions.
You will also be:
- Plan and execute the commissioning of hydrogen Electrolyzer equipment at customer sites within the schedule and budget;
- Perform site acceptance test (SAT) for final handover/acceptance by customers;
- Supervise installation and construction activities at customer sites, manage subcontractors on location;
- Conduct In-house testing of our manufactured equipment in the local test facility;
- Resolve installation issues, procedures, and methods by working with management, engineering, quality control, and contractors.
- Leads the investigation of product or system problems, understands causal mechanisms, recommends appropriate action, and documents results;
- Manages and coaches others on large-scale development or issue-resolution projects.
- Promote the efficient flow of information and ensure complete and proper record-keeping of commissioned equipment.
You will ideally have an engineering background within an O&G, chemical, petrochemical industry, and/or other processing industries, however, if you enjoy and can evidence a high level of attention to detail, resiliency, and strong communication skills along with an analytical mindset and relevant engineering degree, we’d love to hear from you. Here are some of the other skills and competencies we’d like you to have:
- BA degree in Engineering (Civil / Industrial / Electrical / Electromechanical) or other relevant technical disciplines is required;
- MA degree in Engineering or other related discipline is a plus;
- Prior Senior or Lead Engineer equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required with a demonstrated track record of technical problem solving and quality decision making;
- Hands-on, practical engineering experience in installation/commissioning of industrial equipment including the ability to interpret schematic diagrams and technical specification documents;
- Demonstrated a tenacious personality and the ability to manage a high volume of customer needs at any time;
- Experience in establishing strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders;
- Fluency in English, as this is our main business language, along with any other language;
- Strong interest in regular business trips (up to 50% of the working time).
What we offer:
- We will welcome you in a warm environment and open work atmosphere;
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits;
- Variable compensation based on organizational goals;
How to apply?
You can apply directly from our career website: