Hydrogen Europe is the European association representing the interest of the hydrogen industry and its stakeholders and promoting hydrogen as an enabler of a zero-emission society. With more than 400+ members, including 25+ EU regions and 30+ national associations, we encompass the entire value chain of the European hydrogen and fuel cell ecosystem. Our vision is to propel global carbon neutrality by accelerating European hydrogen industry. Hydrogen Europe’s work is driven by the secretariat, the board of directors, the members, technical committees, and working groups. It is split into three pillars – Technology & Market, Policy, and Operations. The Technology & Market pillar consists of Intelligence, Innovation, and Funding & Financing teams. The Intelligence team supports the organization, policymakers, and its members with data and information. It performs data gathering, ad-hoc analyses, and hydrogen market development comparisons. It develops techno-economic analyses of different business models and conducts research to answer technical and market questions from members and policymakers.
- Supporting the work of the Communications team,
- Support in the delivery of the communications and dissemination packages of EU projects in which Hydrogen Europe is involved in,
- Support in the preparation of presentations for meetings and in drafting reports,
- Support in the management and production of content for social media and newsletters,
- Updating and maintaining websites,
- Together with the other team members, come up with fresh, innovative ideas for both formats and contents of communication tools,
- Ad hoc support of the Operations Team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Political Science, EU Affairs, or related,
- Experience with Canva and Adobe,
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office package,
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, additional languages are a plus,
- Ability to analyse information and summarising it concisely,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong time management skills and eye for detail,
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn about the hydrogen sector
How to apply?
- Please fill in form below and put “Intern, Communications” as the position you’re applying for.
- Applications to be considered valid must include: a one-page covering letter, proof that you can live and work in Europe, and a CV. Please do not send anything else.
- Visa/work permit requirements: Candidates must currently hold the independent right to live and work in Europe and be prepared to ensure that right remains throughout the scope of the contract. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you meet the legal requirements to live and work in Belgium.
- Any incomplete applications will be disregarded.
- The deadline for applications is 31.05.2023. Please be advised that the deadline for applications is 23:55 on the day mentioned in the above field “Application deadline”. Please be aware that the deadline for submitting applications is considered to be the time zone for the country where the vacancy has arisen.
- Applications will be reviewed as they come and the selection process may close as soon as a suitable candidate is shortlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.