Key Account Manager
BOSS Energy Consulting
Founded in 2014, BOSS Energy Consulting LTD is an established zero-carbon, renewable recruitment business. Our services cover established, growing and emerging energies associated with the generation, distribution and use of carbon-free energy. Our offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore provide clients and candidates a recruitment service that taps into the global energy market, but at the same times feels local. Our networks, regional consultants and unrivalled knowledge allows us to access global talent whilst remaining attentive to domestic values and customs. The energy industry is undergoing a seismic shift towards a carbon neutral and sustainable future.
We are partnering a leading European Technology Manufacturer, who are seeking a Key Account Manager to join their team on Hydrogen & Fuel Cells businesses.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, and team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Manage existing accounts and outbound existing development.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and stakeholders.
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Drive Technology, Supply Engineering, or Business Administration ( with very good technical understanding).
- 3+ years’ of experience working in the field of UPS systems/switching power supplies, energy storage, power generation systems or energy management (especially in the environment of energy suppliers).
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German.
How to apply?
Send your CV to Marika Ruszkowska at email@example.com