Key Account Manager
BOSS Energy Consulting
Founded in 2014, BOSS Energy Consulting LTD is an established zero-carbon, renewable recruitment business. Our services cover established, growing and emerging energies associated with the generation, distribution and use of carbon-free energy. Our offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore provide clients and candidates a recruitment service that taps into the global energy market, but at the same times feels local. Our networks, regional consultants and unrivalled knowledge allows us to access global talent whilst remaining attentive to domestic values and customs. The energy industry is undergoing a seismic shift towards a carbon neutral and sustainable future.
The Customer Success team is dedicated to helping our customers accelerate their transition to electric mobility and green energy by utilizing the power of our Battery Solutions. Our team is responsible for the post-sales lifecycle of our customers and is committed to empowering them to gain maximum value from our products and ensuring contract renewals and growth.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will play a vital role in managing ongoing relationships with our Energy Solution customers, leading engagements and managing complex implementations. You will serve as the central point of communication for overall project status, progress towards milestones, potential issues, and risks. You will work closely with various teams and act as an advocate for the customer. You will track account health and churn risks, identify growth opportunities and work proactively to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role in the field of Energy Storage Systems
- Holding titles such as an Account Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Customer Success Manager, Technical Project Manager or similar.
- They should have a deep understanding of the Energy Storage System business, value drivers and ecosystem, strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth.
- Strong analytical skills, a customer-focused attitude, and excellent communication skills in German and English are also required.
- The role may require up to 20% travel for customer meetings, customer launch or on-site support.
How to apply?
Send your CV to Ciara Willis at email@example.com