As a young and ambitious company, working in the development of sustainable hydrogen production we, at Virya H2, are looking for new and energetic colleagues for our development team. We are recruiting a project manager who will support the further development of our hydrogen projects.
As a Project Developer H2 your goal is to contribute to our green mission through the following tasks:
- You initiate and coordinate all project phases: from the concept and development phase to the final entry into force of the project.
- You closely monitor the project planning and report on overall achievements and project milestones
- You monitor and manage the project costs
- You ensure the planning of the project resources, taking into account the project priorities and in function of the project planning
- You negotiate with site owners and grid operators
- You ensure the preparation of the permitting process
- You prepare investment decisions and assist in negotiations with suppliers
- You streamline communication with other departments such as architects, engineers, the drawing office, procurement and finance
- You ensure the follow-up and contractual completion of purchase contracts
- You build on your knowledge and expertise within this specific sector. Together, we will make you an expert in your field
- Knowledge of electricity, energy markets or hydrogen is obviously indispensable. We are therefore looking for a Master in Engineering (industrial or civil)
- You have knowledge of or experience with energy techniques and/or environmental technologies, specifically applied to hydrogen, industrial gasses or renewable energy
- Project management is your thing. You manage projects like no other by organising, preparing, executing and finalising plans in a smooth and correct manner
- You have already worked within a coordinating function. You are therefore able to guarantee flawless coordination making clear agreements and ensuring that they are complied with
- You are fluent in English and you have an impeccable knowledge of Dutch or French.
- You are an initiator, someone who likes to work independently but never loses sight of the team aspect.
- A full-time position, 38h/week.
- A challenging position with a lot of variety. We are always working on different projects that may also be in different stages of development. Variety guaranteed.
- A working environment with an informal atmosphere where open communication is encouraged.
- An attractive salary package that takes into account your relevant experience and performance.
- Extra-legal benefits such as a green company car with tank/charge card, meal vouchers, mobile phone with subscription, group insurance and hospitalisation insurance for you and your family members.
- You will also regularly travel to sites of ongoing projects. We also give you the opportunity (if desired) to work 1 or 2 days a week from home.
- 13 ADV days, allowing you to enjoy 33 days off per year.
How to apply?
Go to our Recruitee website and apply now: Homepage (recruitee.com)