As a young and ambitious company, working in the development and production of sustainable energy, we at Eoly Energy are looking for an energetic new colleague. For our production team, we are recruiting a study engineer who will work towards the production of 100% green energy, focusing on Wind Energy
As a study engineer within our production team, your goal is to contribute to our green mission through the following tasks:
- You carry-out technical studies that underpin the development of our production park;
- You carry out feasibility studies (working with lots of data);
- You manage the relationships with external study agencies;
- You help prepare investment decisions by making yield calculations and determining the financial feasibility;
- You provide technical support for the active production installations.
- Master’s degree in civil or industrial engineering;
- You already worked as study engineer, can be both internal and external;
- You have market knowledge and/or you show great interest in the field;
- You have an analytical mindset and are not afraid to play with data;
- You are not afraid to challenge the status-quo and bring up innovative ideas;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- A full-time position, 38h/week;
- A challenging position with a lot of variety. We are always working on different projects that may also be in different stages of development. Variety guaranteed;
- A working environment with an informal atmosphere where open communication is encouraged;
- An attractive salary package that takes into account your relevant experience and performance;
- Extra-legal benefits such as a green company car with unlimited tank/charge card, meal vouchers, mobile phone with subscription, group insurance and hospitalisation insurance for you and your family members;
- With your green company car, you will travel to our office in Braine-l’Alleud. You will also regularly travel to sites of ongoing projects. We also give you the opportunity (if desired) to work 1 or 2 days a week from home;
- 13 ADV days, allowing you to enjoy 33 days off per year.
How to apply?
Please apply via this link: https://eolyenergy.recruitee.com/o/study-engineer-wind-energy/c/new