Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Test Technician to join our team for CUMMINS, OEVEL.
- You will perform tests and inspections to assess the quality and performance of assembled hydrogen electrolyzer products.
- You will follow procedures and perform test protocols at the submodule or system level with a PLC controlled system.
- You adhere to safe work practices while performing testing.
- You identify problems and resolve malfunctions or defects by working with production staff, engineering, project management, supply chain and logistics.
- You complete test reports and document test results.
- You work effectively with various tools and measuring equipment.
- You read and interpret engineering drawings (electrical drawings, mechanical 3D/2D drawings, P&IDs), technical data sheets and product specifications.
- You assist in performing factory acceptance tests (FAT) in the presence of the customer.
- You will co-create and follow up punch list items during and after the completion of the testing process.
- You are able to read electrical schematics and recognize symbols.
- You have a degree in electromechanics/electricity/process automation or equivalent through experience.
- You have problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- You can work well together in a team as well as independently.
What we offer
- You will find yourself in a warm environment and open working atmosphere.
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
- 32 vacation days
- Variable compensation based on organizational goals.
How to apply?