The category of Global Partner Membership is open and accessible to any legal entity cumulatively meeting the following criteria:
- a. Having a legal personality;
- b. Being duly constituted in accordance with the laws and practices of its country of origin;
- c. Being a for-profit legal entity, i.e. a legal entity having as purpose to generate profits to be distributed between its founders, shareholders and/or directors;
- d. Having its registered office or its principal place of business in any other territory than the ones referred in Article 6.1 (d) of these Bylaws;
- e. The country where it has its registered office has concluded a(n) (partnership) agreement or a memorandum of understanding with the EU or with EU Member 10/39 States or with the Association (i) regarding amongst others hydrogen and (ii) which is relevant for the realisation of the non-profit purpose of the Association; and
- f. Complying with Article 15.1 of Hydrogen Europe Bylaws
HOW TO JOIN AS A GLOBAL PARTNER
Please follow the below steps to become a member of Hydrogen Europe.
- Global partner application form
If there are any questions fill in the contact form and our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
Make Sure Your E-mail Won't Filter Us!
If you do not see the confirmation email in a few minutes, please check your junk/spam/trash/bin email folder.
No confirmation email? Write to: email@example.com explaining the problem. We will do our best to answer your request as soon as possible.